Radiant Lotus Qigong w/ Master Instructor Daisy Lee:
1 week Teacher Training Course & Self Healing Intensive
Dates: May 9th-15th
There is nothing like taking a class from world renowned educator and healer, Sifu Daisy Lee. Long time instructor & friend of Sifu Gordon Wicks, Daisy hails originally from Canada, but has spent the better part of the last 20 years traveling the planet ceaselessly, learning, teaching, sharing and healing. Her Radiant Lotus Women's Qigong flows from her experience, providing a very deep and personal practice for self love, nurturing and wellness. Passed down to Daisy by her teachers in China, Tibet and the West, this rejuvenating Qigong system has helped female practitioners from all walks of life to reclaim their health and empowerment. RLWQ is for women who are fit and desiring optimum health and also for those facing serious health challenges. Founder Daisy Lee has certified 100 women in 12 countries to share this simple, natural, yet profound system of self-healing.
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF PARTICIPANTS WHO MAY ATTEND:
1. Teacher Certification: $975 USD* (please read pre-requisites below)
2. Self-Healing Intensive: $925 USD* (no pre-requisites needed – for personal, in-depth study only in a supportive environment)
$300.00 deposit required.
* prices do not include food or accommodations
Teacher Certification allows qualified female graduates to teach the RLWQ, Level 1 Program. The ‘Teacher Certification’ program is the same as the ‘Self-Healing Intensive ‘ which practitioners can use for their personal healing or in-depth study, but those coming for Certification must fulfill the following before receiving their Instructor’s Certificate:
1. Do an oral group presentation on the final day of the program.
2. Be able to capably demonstrate the techniques in the Level 1 program.
3. Commit to an additional 100 days of practice at home.
4. Pass an online exam after the 100 days of practice.
5. To ensure quality of instruction, certified instructors will be required to verify their teaching is current by one of two ways: a. submit a registry with the total number of hours and students they have taught every other year… OR… b. Submit a video of themselves teaching every other year.
6. Certified instructors are required to attend an RLWQ update weekend every 5 years or certification with RLWQ expires.
TEACHER TRAINING PRE-REQUISITES:
1. A solid foundation of Qigong knowledge, with at least 150 hours of documented training in this or another system of Qigong.
2. Teaching experience in Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga or another “movement and energy-based” modality.
3. Two (2) years of personal Qigong practice.
4. Candidates who have not had the opportunity to learn this system from Daisy directly must have taken a class with one of her certified RLWQ instructors or, if classes were not accessible, practiced with the ‘Radiant Lotus Qigong for Women, Level 1′ DVD for at least 30 hours.
After completion of the week, the program accounts for 50 national certification hours set by the standards of the NQA (National Qigong Association).
Recommended accommodations: AirB&B or the Holiday Inn Express.