Qigong (pronounced “chee gung”) is an ancient Chinese mind-body practice that restores wellness, builds mental and emotional strength, reduces stress, and increases vitality.
Qigong (or Chi- Kung) is a Chinese term that translates as “breathe (or energy) work” and refers to the wide spread practice of breathing and stretching techniques that began China’s 5,000 year old medical history.Qigong, sometimes called the grandmother of tai chi, is one of the four major branches of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Because Qigong incorporates a variety of gentle breathing methods, flowing movements, and mindfulness meditation, it can be practiced by absolutely anyone, regardless of their age, health, religion, or fitness level.
- Our focus is the enhancement of the quality of life for all people. With this class we provide and can accomplish:
- an increase in health, energy and concentration levels
- Increase Focus & productivity through single mindedness exercises that stimulate awareness,
- De stress & Strengthen the immune system
- Improve self esteem by utilizing these proven techniques that increase longevity and youthful appearance
- Give participants the skills to benefit their health for a lifetime
- Provide an inviting forum where participation is made easy. Come as you are , no change of clothing necessary
- Accommodate all levels of fitness and health; from sedentary to Olympic level athlete.
- Promote a FUN opportunity to express oneself and grow in the enjoyment of movement
- Challenge participants to break boundaries and preconceptions, explore and discover the art of self mastery